I have created an SLA through the application (Service Desk) successfully, however, I have so many different SLA's for each customer that it is easier to create all the goals by directly inserting them in the database.
I can see the SLA in AO_54307E_TIMEMETRIC and AO_54307E_METRICCONDITION as well as a goal in AO_54307E_GOAL. When I add another goal, I can see it being inserting into AO_54307E_GOAL.
I have created scripts to INSERT each goal into the AO_54307E_GOAL table. I can select these rows for the table and copy the JQL_QUERY and successfully use it in the application (Issues List).
However, the SLA goals I insert are not visible when I open the SLA in JIRA?
Please can anyone help as I do not want to have to manually create hundreds of SLA goals through the JIRA application?
Thank you.
| INSERT INTO AO_54307E_GOAL (DEFAULT_GOAL, ID, JQL_QUERY, POS, TARGET_DURATION, TIME_METRIC_ID, TIME_UPDATED_DATE, TIME_UPDATED_MS_EPOCH, CALENDAR_ID) VALUES (0,0,'"Select Company"="XYZ Bank" AND "Select Country"="Tanzania (TZ)" AND ("Issuetype" = "Hardware Request" OR ("Issuetype" != "Hardware Request" AND "Business Unit"="Payments")) AND ("Confirmed Severity"~"1" OR ("Confirmed Severity" is EMPTY AND "Logged Severity" ="1 - System Down"))',0,3600000,0,NOW(),UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()),6); |