Seems like I am adding a new thread to an existing problem, but none of the other answers, well, were the answer.
First - Sourcetree version 2.6.3 (134) || Machine: Macbook pro (2017) || OS: High Sierra 10.13.1
I have tried SSH and HTTPS on my mac and neither seems to solve this issue for very long. I have used OAuth with HTTPS on all my other machines and it works fine, but my mac is having issues session to session.
What I mean is that when it does work, it will only work for the session. Close bitbucket and reopen and I will get the error below. Then I start the process of adding an account all over again. Before it would work after going through this process, but it no longer works.
My account is the owner of the repo so permissions shouldn't be an issue, but even when using SSH keys it won't let me write, or even fetch the repo.
Here is the error
Pushing to git@bitbucket.org:finwitz/folder.git
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Pushing to git@bitbucket.org:finwitz/folder.git
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Any thoughts on what the issue could be? I am now assuming it is something local as everything else seems to connect until I make a change or pull from the repo.