I have a custom Date Time Picker field, that is populated as part of a Post Function using the %%CURRENT_DATETIME%% macro from the plugin JIRA Suite Utilities. This populates the field as expected and the data is stored down to the second. In the DB it is stored like: '2017-11-17T09:56:53-0800'. This works as expected.
I then have an escalation service which updates 3 other custom fields, but NOT the Date Time field. This works as expected to update the fields I want however it some how also manages to update the Date Time field even though I dont have any script code to reference it. When looking at the DB i see that it is updating the "seconds" portion of the date time to 00. So from the above we go to: '2017-11-17T09:56:00-0800'
Since my escalation service runs as a CRON job and does not execute any transaction I'm not sure why the field is being updated. Any ideas?
JIRA 7.2.7
ScriptRunner 5.0.4