Wiki link from Jira to Confluence Page works but link from Confluence Page to Issue fails. See pic.
Application links shows nothing. See pic.
Any advice for a newbie would be appreciated...
Hi Stuart,
it should show on both Apps under Application Link "Connected". You have to be admin on both apps.
You have to redo it.
Hi Fadoua,
Thanks for your help.
I am Admin on both Apps see pic and see no obvious way to change the settings. I tried using the Application URL again as another application link and that just refused to save 0Auth changes saying the URL already exists (it does... it's the same as the Primary).
Any further advice?
My bad from the screenshot it looks like you are a Cloud customer. Let me check please.
I just tried it and yes there is no way to edit the links and make sure that you have the right URLs.
Confluence Admin -> General Confirguration -> Server Base URL (do you see the right one for your Confluence?
JIRA Admin -> General Configuration -> Base URL (do you see the right one for JIRA?
Are the logs showing any errors?
Thanks again. Sorry I should have mentioned it is Cloud!
The URLs for the Primary are correct and correlate to the company site. IF I set-up a second link using the URL again I can't save the OAuth settings.
I need to look at the Logs... but will have no idea what I am looking at.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/logging-and-profiling-861253813.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.