I am trying to create a stash post-receive repository hook. I followed the "Starting from scratch" guide located at https://developer.atlassian.com/stash/docs/latest/how-tos/creating-a-stash-plugin.html.
After installing the atlassian SDK and its dependencies, I executed these commands:
- atlas-create-stash-plugin
- cd myplugin
- atlas-create-stash-plugin-module
I then ran atlas-debug, opened Firefox, went to the Stash URL provided by atlas-debug, and verified that the plugin shows up on the repository hooks page for Project 1 / rep_1. When I clicked "Enabled", a form appeared with a text field to enter the url. The description for the text field said "Some description for url".
As a quick test, I wanted to try changing the description to something else. I opened "src/main/resources/static/my-hook.soy", changed the description to be "foo bar", and saved the file.
Next, I re-ran atlas-debug and went back to Firefox to enable the plugin again. After clicking "Enabled" for the plugin, I noticed the description of the text field said "Some description for url" instead of "foo bar". It did not seem to be picking up my modifications to the .soy file.
My attempts to fix the problem include:
- running atlas-run instead of atlas-debug. Still no "foo bar".
- run atlas-clean, then run atlas-debug and/or atlas-run. Still no "foo bar"
- changing "foo bar" to "my foo bar". Still no "my foo bar".
I also grepped for "Some description for url", in case it was coming from somewhere other than the .soy template but could not find any references to it.
Am I missing something here? Is there something I am supposed to do to get my .soy file changes to take affect?
For your reference, atlas-version says:
ATLAS Version: 4.2.0
ATLAS Home: /usr/share/atlassian-plugin-sdk-4.2.0
ATLAS Scripts: /usr/share/atlassian-plugin-sdk-4.2.0/bin
ATLAS Maven Home: /usr/share/atlassian-plugin-sdk-4.2.0/apache-maven
--------
Executing: /usr/share/atlassian-plugin-sdk-4.2.0/apache-maven/bin/mvn --version -gs /usr/share/atlassian-plugin-sdk-4.2.0/apache-maven/conf/settings.xml
Apache Maven 2.1.0 (r755702; 2009-03-18 14:10:27-0500)
Java version: 1.6.0_43
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-oracle/jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "linux" version: "3.2.0-36-generic" arch: "amd64" Family: "unix"
Thanks!