In the Browse Projects page you can see the 4 most recently viewed projects at the top. Some of the background colours in the box are red, others grey, and one was yellow. What do they mean?
Thanks!
I believe the colors are just based on the icon/avatar selected for the project. I did a quick test and if I changed the icon on the project to a different one, the background color on recently viewed changed as well.
Where are you seeing this behavior? Cloud? or Server?
I am on server never noticed this colors.
It's in Jira Cloud, in the new UI
Yeah, I'm in Jira Cloud, new UI. I've just done a quick test as well, and yep you're right, the background colour changes depending on the type of avatar it is. Kind of misleading in a way, I thought it was a quick alert to indicate there were perhaps some issues behind schedule or something.
That's a good idea for a feature request. Maybe as a project setting where you configure it via a JQL or something...
ah yeah, not a bad idea actually, could be useful to see what issues are running behind in the most commonly used projects without having to go directly into each project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.