Hello Community,
I am posting here because Atlassian support has been utterly useless with assisting us with this problem.
When one of my users tries to log in, they consistently get:
Oops, you've made a malformed request.
If you came here from a link we sent you, please contact support.
Moreover, when the user tried to contact support -- guess what -- they require him to log in. I logged in an filed a support request and just got frustrated with the generic "canned" responses that did not solve our problem. I have given up on support after a dozen back and forths, where they did not even come close to understanding the problem we are experiencing.
In my research, it seems that people have experienced this error before, but none of their forum posts have a resolution. Has anyone on this forum run into this, and if so, how did you resolve it?
Any help from the community is appreciated.
Thanks,
BP