Every day we hold a meeting to discuss the work we are working on, look at a burn down chart, and go over how much work is left over. This becomes difficult when people do not log their time daily to the tickets they are working on.
So, is what I want is a query that sets the "card color" to say, red, if work has NOT been logged in the last 24 hours. I have tried:
NOT worklogDate() > -1d
Which I would assume would return true if work was not logged in the last 24 hours. Which would then set the card color of that entry. But all that does is check for issues with comments in the work log entries outside of the past 1 day. So, if a user has logged time for Monday and Tuesday, but not Wednesday and today being Thursday it doesn't work it returns a false because it found work logs.
So, how do I get my card color to change based on my example above?