Hi,
I have noticed that the "link issue" field defaults to blocks. I think this is because in the Issue Linking section in the Admin Centre this is the first Link Type as they seem to be sorted alphabetically, but there does not seem to be a way yo reorder these (as there is in almost every other JIRA config screen). As a result most users do not realise and are setting the majority of links to blocks in error.
Is there a way to set the default value to something else (in my case relates to) to avoid this happening?
I am currently migrating from an On Premise JIRA to the cloud version and I have noticed in our On Premise version that although they are in the same order in the Issue Linking admin (alphabetical) the default values when the field is displayed on screens does seem to have been changed. As I did not set up the On Premise version I do not know how this has been achieved.
Any guidance would be much appreciated as I can already see this spiralling out of control in our cloud instance!