Hey Guys,
when I create a new ticket in the backlog it automatically changes the assignee back to me. So I always need to assign the ticket twice.
Maybe someone has a solution for this problem? I would be very happy if someone can help me.
It is not a default behavior. Check if it is assigned to a project lead and you are the project lead. Check if it is assigned to a component lead and you are the component lead. Check if there is a post function on issue creation.
Hey Alexey, thanks for the quick help. The tickets are assigned to a project lead but it is not me, so they should be assigned automatically to another person...
Yes, they should. Check if you have a custom post function on the create issue transition.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.