I have gone through the REST API docs for BB cloud but could not find any documentation for Code Search. Is it public? If not, then, are there any plans to make it public in the near future?
Hi @dev-z,
We're working on the public API for code search in Bitbucket Cloud and it will be available in the near future.
Kind regards,Martin
Product ManagerBitbucket Cloud
Hi!
I have not found in documentation, but you can use method
using develop mode.
Where I got this request.
api.bitbucket.org/internal/search/account/%7Bf728b512-c0be-4020-9168-23bb4e04c486%7D/code?q=repo%3Aconfluence-newcode-macro-plugin%20import&fields=%2Bcode.values.repository.mainbranch.name%2C%2Bcode.values.repository.mainbranch.target.hash
Hence you can use it.
Hope it helps.
Cheers,
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Hi Gonchik Tsymzhitov,
I had already seen the networks requests in my browser's developer tools. But on seeing it, I noticed that is uses the /internal path.
api.bitbucket.org/internal/search
It seems that is some internal API which they have not made public. So is it safe to use or illegal to use?
The code search public API is now available,
https://blog.bitbucket.org/2018/04/05/bitbucket-code-search-api-now-available
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.