Is there table in JIRA DB containing the list of dashboards and creation and last modification date?
Yes. Have you read the database schema over at https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-architecture/database-schema#Databaseschema-Relationshipsbetweentables
And is there a reason you're asking lots of database questions? Whatever you're trying to do with SQL reads might be better done in another way, and you could be wasting your time with SQL.
Yes --> portalpage, and sharings are stored into sharepermissions (v7.3.6).
I know, very old thread, but I was looking for the same and Nic's answer was not really useful...
The questioner was posting lots of SQL questions instead of reading the documentation at the time, hence the pointer to the docs to try to stop them using us to do their job for them.
Hence, yes, not too useful, but I wasn't trying to answer at the time, more to try get them to think.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.