Hi.
I'm trying to export the time spent by my team in a given period. (the current day in the following exemple)
I found something using the rest api but the result is hardly usable in excel :
https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/rest/api/2/search?jql=category%20=%20%22DDLD%20TMA%22%20and%20worklogDate%3E=startOfDay()&fields=worklog
Is there any other way to get this informations, or may be can ai personalize de fields I get in the rest api?
I juset need user, key of the ticket and time spent
Thank you
to precise the question, here is an exempla of the answer when asking the previous URL : (only the first result)
{"expand":"schema,names","startAt":0,"maxResults":50,"total":19,"issues":[{"expand":"operations,versionedRepresentations,editmeta,changelog,renderedFields","id":"45025","self":"https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/rest/api/2/issue/45025","key":"QS0075-16","fields":{"worklog":{"startAt":0,"maxResults":20,"total":1,"worklogs":[{"self":"https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/rest/api/2/issue/45025/worklog/40700","author":{"self":"https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/rest/api/2/user?username=BD","name":"BD","key":"bd","emailAddress":"bruno.d@b.com","avatarUrls":{"48x48":"https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/secure/useravatar?ownerId=bdumeny&avatarId=14400","24x24":"https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/secure/useravatar?size=small&ownerId=bdumeny&avatarId=14400","16x16":"https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/secure/useravatar?size=xsmall&ownerId=bdumeny&avatarId=14400","32x32":"https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/secure/useravatar?size=medium&ownerId=bdumeny&avatarId=14400"},"displayName":"D Bruno","active":true,"timeZone":"Europe/Paris"},"updateAuthor":{"self":"https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/rest/api/2/user?username=BDUMENY","name": "BD","key":"bd","emailAddress":"bruno.d@b.com","avatarUrls":{"48x48":"https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/secure/useravatar?ownerId=bdumeny&avatarId=14400","24x24":"https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/secure/useravatar?size=small&ownerId=bdumeny&avatarId=14400","16x16":"https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/secure/useravatar?size=xsmall&ownerId=bdumeny&avatarId=14400","32x32":"https://jira.netgroupesni.fr/jira/secure/useravatar?size=medium&ownerId=bdumeny&avatarId=14400"},"displayName":"D Bruno","active":true,"timeZone":"Europe/Paris"},"created":"2017-11-15T08:35:55.000+0100","updated":"2017-11-15T08:35:55.000+0100","started":"2017-11-15T08:35:00.000+0100","timeSpent":"3h","timeSpentSeconds":10800,"id":"40700","issueId":"45025"}]}}},{
Hello,
Why you can not write such a filter and export it to csv format?
I tried it (in the ticket browser) bud I could not find the way of extracting worklogs.
(I'm quite new in using JIRA)
Go to issues->search and choose advanced. Enter the same JQL as you entered in your REST call. Then add column timespent. Then use button Export and choose csv. You will get the csv file with timespent column. You can import the file into Excel.
Read more about adding columns here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/configuring-the-default-issue-navigator-829827009.html
And read more about export here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/working-with-search-results-861257284.html
the "timespent" column is not possible, it sums all the time spent, even if ihe tilme was spent in the previous period.
Your rest call will return the same information. If you do not want to write a program then you could use, for example, Easybi plugin to get the information you need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.