If I have created multiple users groups in a JIRA instance and I want it to get these users groups in every JIRA instance, is there any short method in JIRA Software to do instead of creating every new group in each and every instance?
Hi Shashank,
Is this link enough for you?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/export-users-833925313.html
Thanks Cristian for qick response.
As I have seen my question again, I found that I forgot to mention the instance detail. Actually I am looking a way for JIRA Software Server , not for cloud. So is there any way in to do so in server too?
Sorry Shashank, I used that link for the labels in the question (Jira Software Cloud).
If you want the same users and groups you can use the same LDAP. As you can use multiple directories, you can create an LDAP with the users and groups shared between these instances.
Thanks Cristian, I will look for the approach.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.