I've labelled a bunch of my issues. How can I make them show up in places like the issue links? Ideally it would show up beside the status.
Hi Al,
Could you further describe what you mean by "How can I make them show up in places like the issue links?"
Following the example above, do you mean that you want "newLabel" and "newLabel2" to be moved to appear beside Status?
In any case, can you provide some examples of the labels that you are tagging on the issues?
Regards,
Lenard
Hi Lenard,
I'm labeling the issues with things like `feeback-required` or `out-of-scope`.
We have a master ticket that blocks a bunch of other ticket - The list includes the Ticket No, Name, Priority, and Status (as in my original screenshot). I'd like it to also include any labels maybe like this mockup?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.