Is there a way to restrict a users viewing previldges to only tickets they've created??
Not by user, but it's done by project. Look at issue security schemes.
Actually, there is. Atlassian use it in their support project.
You have to explicitly enable it (and train your admins not to use it incorrectly - the main reason it's not enabled by default is it can throw Jira into a spectacular wibble if you get it wrong!) and plan how to use it - locking down the rest of your permissions.
See http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Current+Reporter+Browse+Project+Permission
I'm in the Edit Permissions area of my permission scheme and I see a Project Permissions but it only allows me to open browsing permissions but not restrict them
Thanks! Eeks, theres gotta be an easier way.
It's not in the permission scheme, it's under issue security schemes. Check the docs, I even posted the link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.