I am using confluence cloud and there seems to be a bug when clicking on 'other macros'. Nothing happens. I tried in Chrome and Edge.
Tried to create a bug, but I get this 'User 'xxxx.xxx' doesn't have the 'Assign Issues' permission'.
Hi Karl,
I have a fix for your issue, but I need to apply it myself to the instance as it's not something you'll have access to.
Is it possible for you to let me know the URL of your instance? As soon as I see it you can remove it from the post if you don't want it kept online.
Kind regards,
Shannon
We've seen this behavior on a few other Confluence Cloud instances, so we're currently investigating the cause. I will update you as soon as I have more information.
Regarding your inability to create bugs on jira.atlassian.com, the process is that customers can create feature requests, but bug reports need to be reported to our Support team, or you can also do it here on Community. This is mentioned on the dashboard of jira.atlassian.com under the Introduction heading.
Thank you for your understanding, and I will contact you again as soon as I have more details about our ongoing investigation.
Kind Regards,Shannon
You don't have to go through that dashboard to get to the page to create bugs, so that bit of information on bug reporting is easily missed.
Unfortunately, yes, many people will miss that. I can see also that we set a notice when you select a bug to create that asks to go through support instead.
I think it's not so clear that we have prevented bugs being created through this channel, so I will see about it getting worded differently.
I'm still following the issue in Cloud regarding your Other Macros menu and will let you know as soon as we have a fix.
The "support system" message is vague. What about that tells me to defer to the community? Any other platform with a community mainly only has folks from the community helping resolve the issues. It takes you right back to the page where you see "suggestions and bug reports" as an option. For all I know your URL is also broke.
Please see the following support ticket: [SUPPORT] Comment posted to request #JST-344720
Karl,
Thank you!
This is due to a known issue since External Gadgets were removed from Jira Cloud, and it appears you still have some enabled that were for Jira Software (Agile). They no longer function, so I would like to remove these from your site.
Once you give me the go-ahead, I'll do that now, and then you'll be able to insert macros again.
Is that going to affect my current set up?
I'd like to know why this is marked as solved when we have the same exact issue when using Confluence as a service provided by Atlassian. No macros.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.