We have to keep native Log Work option open, but in the meantime my users asked if we could rename the Tempo Log Work to maybe "Tempo Log Work" so they can choose which log work screen they want to use.
Log work button is JIRA button. Tempo reuses something in JIRA log work, so calling it as "Log work" makes sense.
We are trying to differentiate between the "tempo log work" and the Jira "log work". As they give different features.
Hi Susan,
this is not possible in the current version of Tempo Timesheets and I am not sure if it is possible in JIRA.
It might be helpful to use the "w" keyboard shortcut if users need to log work in Tempo instead of the "Log work" link in the "More" dropdown.
Regards,
Susanne
I thought that the Tempo Log Work does everything that Log Work does, plus the Tempo features?
Hi Matt it does, but our users ONLY want to go to the Tempo Log work one and when they both say "log work" they don't know which is which. However I can't disable the JIRA log work one because we use it heavily in workflow transition screens. I'm just looking for a way to hack into the display of the button.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.