I have created an issue from one user but I am trying to create issues from other user getting error 400 bed request
{"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"customfield_10800":"Account is required."}}
Please help me.
Where you see this error ?
How you create the issue ? Please provide more details.
Looks like an error from a validator.
I am using rest/API/latest/issue API use I have two projects in this creating issues from API my code is working but another project to assign to other user did not create issue saw error details bellowing block in the catch.
this is my code
"{\"fields\":{\"summary\":\"G6- Test Issue Please ignore\",\"description\":\"G6- Test Issue Please ignore\",\"issuetype\":{\"id\": \"1\"},\"project\":{\"id\": \"20701\"},\"customfield_12902\":\"testuser@gmail.com\"},\"customfield_10800\":{\"id\": \"32\"}}"
I am using rest/API/latest/issue API use I have two projects in this creating issues from API my code is working but another project to assign to other user did not create issue saw error details bellowing block in the catch.this is my code
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.