HiI need a chart in Jira or EazyBi, what presents issues in project helpdesk. IIt should looks like this:
Blue line presents a sum of open issues for few months. It must present current trend.
Hi.I found resolution for my question.I downloaded a EazyBi addition, and i made something like this:
This resolved my issue .
JIRA has the Created vs. Resolved gadget (and there is also a report called the same) which does exactly this.
See: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/adding-the-created-vs-resolved-gadget-720416880.html
Yes. It is. And addition I need something like trend open issue. This ad does not resolve this problem because present a sum of open issues of all time.
There is a config option called 'Display the Trend of Unresolved?' which does this: "to display an additional line graph showing the number of unresolved issues over time"
Isn't this what you look for?
Yes. It exists, but works wrong. I am looking for something other, because this option presentations a sum open issues of all time, but I need a solution, which present open issues only in current day.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.