After doing the Lucene check I keep ending up with this result, is there a way to locate this 1 inconsistent issue?
Thank you
Have you read the "how can I resolve this?" link?
Yes but the suggestions lead us to a dead end Can I somehow do a custom search if there is a log file of these results?
Wasn't this something to do with when you create a remote issue link the DB is updated but the issue is not reindexed? So it was a false positive error IIRC
So, if I understand correctly, we practically need to locate the broken workflow linked with that issue somewhere and add this post function "Re-index an issue to keep indexes in sync with the database." ? Am I misunderstanding something, or is there a way to figure out which issue has to do with the inconsistency?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.