Hi,
I need your assisistance regarding Jira slowndown. When l open a issue, the system waits for a while. It is really slow to open a issue. How l can fix it?
Thanks a lot.
Hi Vedat,
This is quite a broad subject as various reasons can cause a slowdown in JIRA. If you could provide some further information to the questions below, it would help in narrowing down the cause.
Some specific pages yes, it is slow.
Could you answer Lenard's questions? A partial, non-specific answer to only q3 can not tell us anything about your problem. We need all the information Lenard has asked for.
For example, I create a issue regarding customer relationship management project. The issue type is damage information. When I select the damage information, screen waits for a minute and then it is created. Why does it wait?
Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.