Anonymous User setting for my space is on
Global User anonymous access is also on
Still no access for anonymous users
You need to take a screenshot of what's happening, or describe what you see.
Hi @Steven F Behnke
Thanks for getting back to me
This first snip is from Global Permissions
In Space Permissions:
As you can see I have enable anon access but when I send the link for a page in the Space the recipient gets a log in screen instead and cannot access the page any further
Any help would be great
Danny
Sorry I should of put my reply here and not in the Answers
I agree, this looks correct. What happens when you open the link in a Private or Incognito browser window?
Are you using Confluence Cloud or Confluence Server?
No worries
We are using Cloud
I will try an Incognito window
Same result with a Chrome Incognito window - takes me (as a anon user) to a login page
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.