Hey everyone,
So I posted last week about upgrading JIRA and the proper steps to do so. I followed them only to realize that the https portion didn't work anymore. 8080 worked just fine.
After a bit of searching I came across some documentation about the keystore and the .jks file as well as the config.bat file.
So I went and opened up the config file and went to the Web server tab, and it was reset. And doing some more looking on the server, the jks file was gone as well.
For the heck of it, I tried using the old .jks file from a backup which didn't work so well. With that file set up in the config.bat tomcat wouldn't run at all.
So after doing the upgrade, am I going to have to redo the server certificates in order to get the https link to work correctly?