Hello,
the title says it all. Also, the video should not be downloadable, just playable.
Also, is there a way to change the logos in the JIRA footer?
Any ideas? Thanks!
Hi Kamil,
I did a quick search in Google. It is an old thread but maybe can help you:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Is-there-a-way-to-embed-a-video-link-in-Jira/qaq-p/206252
For the footer, https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira061/jira-administrators-faq/usage-faq/modifying-the-jira-footer still generally applies. Be sure NOT to remove the "powered by Atlassian Jira" section.
Hello Cristian, thanks - I saw this same thread some time ago, but the solution proposed by István does not work anymore and the new one doesn't seem to be reduced per issue, but it seems that it would be displayed in whole JIRA.
Thanks - I wonder if there is a way I can modify the footer without using velocity. As a non-dev, I have no idea which of the statements is the logo one. But I guess I will have to delegate this one.
No, you need to amend the code providing the footer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.