Hi,I've been really happy about the bitbucket pipelines but i do miss support for slack. Like sending total time, and result of a deploy though pipelines.Best regardsSimon
Hi Simon! Integration between Pipelines and Slack is already possible, as you can see at Notifications for Bitbucket Pipelines. If you're missing some functionalities, you can add your comment to Slack notification web hook for pipelines.
Hope that helps!
Ana
That guide points to an old (legacy) version of the bitbucket plugin that will be deprecated and is not installable. I tried the new plugin and was unable get pipeline notifications working following this guide.
Any news on support for Slack notifications without using the legacy bitbucket plugin?
I've had the same problem too. The new version of the integration doesn't seem to work for pipeline notifications, although it does for commits.
Can we get the legacy tool back? This new one sucks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.