Hi!
I have created a new custom field called "Aggregate status", that rappresent a value depending from the status of the issue...
In my workflow there are 15 "Statuses" (created in Issue > Statuses) and 5 "Aggregate status" (custom field):
STATUS_1, STATUS_2 and STATUS_3 have the same AGGR_STATUS_1
STATUS_4, STATUS_5 and STATUS_6 have the same AGGR_STATUS_2
..............
I set in the workflow, the post-function to set the value of "Aggregate status" depending of the Stats where I'm going.
If I put the custum field in the defaul screen, when I create the issue, i can see it in the screen where I'm compiling the field of the issue and in the page of the issue; if I remove it form the screen, I can't see it in the screen (and this is OK for me..) but also I can't see it in the issue page.
What can I do to see the custom field in the Issue page and not in the screen??
Best Regards,
Marco