I am trying to add calendar to space and add meeting notes/attachments to the calendar event. This way we can go back in calendar select the event see the meeting notes.
Is it possible?
Hi there,
I would recommend using the Description field in your calendar event to add any notes that you need:
In terms of attachments, you could mention a link in the same description box, but I was also able to find a feature request for the same thing:
Please feel free to vote on that request and leave a comment with your feedback.
I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions about any of this.
Kind Regards,Shannon
If you need votes, I am looking for same feature. I have my confluence calendar synchronized with my outlook calendar so i can manage invitations in outlook.
I am looking for feature where i can create meeting agenda in confluence (Meeting Template) on weekly basis and link the meeting agenda to meeting invite and see this can be sent out with a invite in outlook with one click. I want to avoid typing in two places and also meeting/event will have all the information in one place.
Hi @Rana Dhariwal,
Thank you! Make sure to vote on the bug ticket above so we can include your vote! If you don't have the option, you may need to login again.
Take care,
Shannon
Where do you vote, I would really like to be able to put attachments in the calendar entry
Hi @Shannon S
is there a way to add a clickable link like a Skype-Meeting to the description field?The related page field is working, but then you cannot add a confluence page.
Kind RegardsStefan
Vote for that feature here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-64904.
Original ticket was closed due to lack of interest.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.