Before this weekend I was able to click on a ticket in a swimlane of an Active Sprint and with Detail View enabled the ticket details would appear in a sidebar to the right of the screen. This included three dots at the top of the view which, when clicked, would have a list of menu options which included Log Work.
This has all changed as of this morning.
Now when I click on a ticket in a swimlane it opens up a pop-up window and there is no option to Log Work. I still have the three dots but when I click them I now only have options to Move, Clone or Delete the ticket. The only way I can log work now is by right-clicking on a ticket to open it either in a new tab or a new window.
I am hoping this is something that can be resolved by a config change as this has just made life more difficult for all of my users.