Hi, as a user I would like to send a manual mail based on a filter (e.g. department ID), and send a summary for these issues in a predefined template to manually entered recipient(s).
I filter for open issues for department XYZ that have not been sent mails for yet, and press the send mail button. This creates a template, which I can modify and then send to an address that I enter manually. E.g.
Hi,
can you take a look at the following issues:
- ID-12: summary of issue 12 [link to Jira]
- (custom) field A for issue 12
- (custom) field B for issue 12
- ID-38: summary of issue 38 [link to Jira]
- (custom) field A for issue 38
- (custom) field B for issue 38
- ID-64: summary of issue 64 [link to Jira]
- (custom) field A for issue 64
- (custom) field B for issue 64
Is there an add-on that does this? So, similar to e.g. "Email task" add-on, but then for multiple issues at once. Or other ways?
Using Jira Core Server, v7.5.