We are planning to migrate bitbucket (4.3.2) with postgresql database (8.4.20) to bitbucket(5.5.0) with postgre database version (9.6) , please suggest on the the complete procedure . Thanks
Hi koteswararao, you can find all the instructions in our online Knowledge Base You can find them at Bitbucket Server upgrade guide.
Hope that helps!
Ana
I have followed the upgrade document as mentioned above and getting below error message while upgrading bitbucket from 4.3.2 to 5.5.1 version . Could you please suggest? Thanks
tmp]# ./atlassian-bitbucket-5.5.1-x64.bin
Starting Installer ...
Bitbucket 5.5.1 installation wizard
Would you like to install or upgrade an instance?
Install a new instance [1, Enter], Upgrade an existing instance [2]
2
Upgrade Bitbucket 5.5.1
What type of instance are you looking to upgrade?
Upgrade an existing Server instance [1, Enter], Upgrade an existing Data Center instance [2], Upgrade an existing Smart Mirroring instance [3]
1
Where should Bitbucket be installed?
[/opt/atlassian/bitbucket/5.5.1]
/opt/stash-home
The target installation directory is not empty.
====
[/opt/stash-home]
I changed the home directory and it did work , but after upgrading I'm not able to access it with https . Some configuration is missing in bitbucket.properties file . please suggest on the same
I have completed the bitbucket upgrade from 4.3.2 to 5.5.1
Below are the issues I'm facing
1)
> In bitbucket 4.3.2, stack is owned by stash user
and there is service (stash) available to start the service in linux
> after upgrading to bitbucket 5.5.1 , stack is owned by root user and there is no startup service available to start the bitbucket services
As per the attlasian document , we need to use service atlbitbucket stop/start to start and stop the bitbucket 5.5.1
But there is no atlbitbucket script under /etc/init.d
2) bitbucket 5.5.1 is not working with https url
3) elastic search is not starting automatically in bitbucket 5.5.1
Please suggest on above
waiting on response to the above issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.