Good day.
In the old design I had perfect Activity Stream in my Profile page. Where can I find it now? I tryed to add Activity stream gadget on my dashboard, but it shows Confluence changes only. I need to see my changes in Jira.
Is it possible now?
Best regards,
Serge
Hi Serge,
Yes, it is possible (for example I have seen on my dashboard and profile page on JIRA 6.3.4, Confluence 6.5.0).
Please, check your filter on JIRA dashboard, using this instruction
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/adding-the-activity-stream-gadget-720416850.html
Cheers,
Gonchik
Thank you for the replay, but my Activity Stream gadget settings does not contain Available Streams part. So, I cannot add Jira events and see Confluence changes only.
This is how it looks for me:
How can I fix it?
Could you check a atlassian-jira.log? And could you provide a some screenshot to understand problem.
Because we need split it is misconfiguration or bug. Like this
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-activity-stream-returns-one-or-more-activity-sources-were-slow-to-respond-and-are-not-included-333810061.html
Tsymzhitov Gonchik
And please, check your base url and application links.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/application-links-troubleshooting-guide-718668765.html
And could you get more detail about using jira, it is behind revers proxy? Could you check configuration, like using other gadget related jira content.
Hope it helps.
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Since adding Confluence, I'm experience the problem described above. I have no available streams to choose from:
see attached
Michael Rando, did this resolve for you over time like it for Serge Gusev?
I have the same problem. It isn't working fpr 2 weeks now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.