Hi
i cannot access to AutoImage pages : https://confluence.oraclecorp.com/confluence/display/ACSESCS/Exadata+AutoImage
or
https://confluence.oraclecorp.com/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=292999666
Here is page message :
"Page level restrictions have been applied to a parent of the current page. These restrictions limit access to certain users or groups and apply to all pages underneath the parent."
Please help, I have to install on Tuesday.
Thanks
Mohamed
The owners of that page have restricted the page so you can't see it.
You need to ask them to give you access.
If you don't know who they are, use the "request access" link or get in touch with your Confluence administrators to ask them who the owners are.
Thanks Nic!
There is no "request access" when I try to access that page...
Do you know please where I can find "Confluence administrators" ?
Regards,
The request only appears in some versions.
I'm afraid I can't tell you who your admins are. I'd ask the people who told you to use the site.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.