Hey guys,
I'm on my first steps to configure confluence on a own server. Because of that I have a Noobie question.
I want to find all user in the CWD_User table , but I have the follwing problem in the console:
- mysql> <confluence-home-directory>/database SELECT * FROM cwd_user;
- ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<confluence-home-directory>/database SELECT * FROM cwd_user' at line 1
- mysql> <confluence-home-directory>/database
-> select * from CWD_USER;
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<confluence-home-directory>/database
select * from CWD_USER' at line 1
It seems, that mysql can find the database, but what is wrong in this sql statement?
Thanks for help and greetz
Philipp