How do I preserve my 256 articles somewhere else? The server the blog is on is being "reassigned".
You need to explain what this has to do with Atlassian.
I've removed the link from your question in case this is spam.
I ended up here from my account at Cleveland dot com. I clicked on the contact info. What info should I provide?
We're a community of Atlassian users here.
You can provide whatever information you want, but unless it's Atlassian related, it's not going to be of any use to us in helping you.
I suspect you need to contact Cleveland dot com.
Cleveland dot com provided free blogging for a sports column I wrote. Now the server that the blog is attached to is being reused for something else and the blogging platform is no longer being supported so I was told my 256 blog articles would basically be deleted.
The software is from Movable Type, when I go to the bottom of Movable Type, it shows a company called Sx Apart. When I click on contact for Six Apart.
Then two other names show up, Endurance and Type Pad. Does that make any sense?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.