I have three issues I'm trying to solve, and I'm too much of a JIRA n00b to make sense of the documentation, considering there seems to be 100 different ways to do these things. I'm hoping I can find someone who will do a Goto Meeting session with me, as I don't think the issues will be too complicated to fix for a JIRA power user:
1. I don't seem to have any transitions set up in my scheme. When I drag an issue from In Progress to Resolved in my SCRUM board, I want Resolution to be marked as DONE, but currently it's leaving it as Unresolved, so it always shows up in the "Closed Issues" screen. Additionally, if it is dragged back into TODO, I want the resolution to go back to Unresolved.
2. In the project "Issues" menu down the left, I would like Open, Resolved, and Closed menu options instead of just Open and Done. This would be in addition to the various "Recently" options that are already there.
3. I can't seem to make sense of all the steps needed to give one user access to only a specific project. I think I'm most of the way there, just need someone to check my work and tell me the missing step.
We are happy to pay for your time. Thanks!