I upgraded the Gliffy plugin from 7.1.2 to 8.0.4 today on a test system running Confluence server 5.10.8. Most of the Gliffy diagrams are fine (display & edit) but some diagrams display the error:
"An error occurred while rendering this diagram. Please contact your administrator."
All diagrams have both the Gliffy image and Gliffy diagram attached to the page in which they appear. No Gliffy images are linked from other pages (on purpose). Some pages have both fully functioning diagrams and broken diagrams.
The error in the log is:
2017-11-10 12:44:19,281 ERROR [http-nio-127.0.0.102-8090-exec-1] [plugin.confluence.macro.GliffyMacro] execute Gliffy Macro Exception
-- url: XXXX | page: 62656035 | traceId: 7f5bbd451a401293 | userName: XXXX | referer: http://XXXX/pages/editpage.action?pageId=62656035 | action: viewpage
com.gliffy.plugin.confluence.exception.GliffyException: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.gliffy.plugin.confluence.cache.GonCacheEntry cannot be cast to com.gliffy.plugin.confluence.cache.GonCacheEntry
For diagrams that display the error instead of the diagram, when I edit the Confluence page, I am able to see the diagram as usual. When I edit the diagram, I see the following message:
"The file was not able to load because it was not recognized as a valid Gliffy file. Please a report to Gliffy. You can view the report before it is sent. Sadly, you may need to refresh your browser to continue working normally."
The report never generates, as far as I can tell.
I'm the admin (in my spare time) and I'm not sure how to resolve this issue. TIA