We completed the upgrade to 4.3.3 but most of our attachments and imbedded images are now appearing as broken links. I followed the instructions on the Atlassian support site: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Resolve+Missing+Attachments+in+Confluence and I have attached the output to this support request.
The attachments are still in subdirectories in the /opt/confluence-data/attachments/ver003 directory, but not in the subdirectories that the script seems to be looking for them. As an example - the report lists the following attachment as missing:
Missing attachment: /opt/confluence-data/attachments/ver003/179/156/12156929/28/170/32670278/33947681/1, filename: CREATE_INSERT_datawarehouse.rpt_JCPL_personIDs.sql, filetype: null
Looking in the /opt/confluence-data/attachments/ver003 directory I find the 33947681 directory:
root@arthur confluence-data # pwd
/opt/confluence-data
root@arthur confluence-data # find ./ -type d -name 33947681
./attachments/ver003/32670278/33947681
root@arthur confluence-data # cd ./attachments/ver003/32670278/33947681
root@arthur 33947681 # ls
1
I have verified that the path currently in place is the same path that works in the previous version of Confluence.
I need some help understanding how we can remap the attachments and images by either updating the metadata or creating the new subdirectories currently identified by the Find Missing Attachments Report.