Good day,
Is there a way to locate pages in Confluence using a specific Comala workflow?
Best,
Fadoua
Hi Fadoua, I'm the Product Evangelist at Comalatech, and I want to help you out. Can you just clarify your question for me? Are you looking to:
1. Find pages in Confluence that use a specific workflow?
2. Use Workflows to find specific pages in Confluence?
Let me know and I'll get back to!
Hi Mike,
I was looking to locate pages using Comala Workflows. I think I found it by running a search, then using filters.
If you have a different way, I will love to learn it.
Using filters in your search is probably your best bet, so I think you're on the right track Comala Workflows doesn't really offer you an easy way to find pages, although you can identify which workflows are used on which pages.
Thank you Mike!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.