Hello!
I need that some field in an issue will be visible only for one project role, is it possible to do?
Best regards,
Olga!
Hello,
It is not possible out of the box. You could make a scripted field using, for example, Adaptivist Scriptrunner or use a behavour. I think behavour is preferable.
спасибо!
Пожалуйста. Лучше behavour использовать. Там даже программировать не надо.
Hello Olga,
You can do this using the Power Scripts add-on, which can also do countless other things you will likely want to do with Jira.
Here is a video tutorial walking you through how to hide fields from users not in a specified role.
I hope this helps!
is it possible for Jira-Cloud?
а это возможно для Jira Cloud?
No, the add-on does not work on Cloud.
It also suffers the same problems that Behaviours in Script Runner does - while it pretends to hide it on view, the data is still available via all sorts of other routes.
Scripted fields are not an option (server or cloud) as the decision on who to show the data to is made too late.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.