A few weeks ago I was at AUG meeting in Israel.
To my surprise, not many people knew what a retrospective is...
Some of them had meetings which were more or less backlog grooming or spring planning, some teams were discussing finished issues and how to do them better.
But, by definition, agile retrospective is a meeting that should happen at the end of an iteration, to help teams improve from sprint to sprint.
It shouldn't be only about issues themselves, but also about other things that disturbed the team, and the things that were good.
I'm wondering now after having this encounter, how does your team run retrospectives?
I'm sure there is a lot of things that we can learn from each other 
---
As developers at Spartez, we are working on a solution to help teams in conducting retrospectives called Agile Retros.
You may know Spartez from Atlassian Summits or if you ever used apps like TFS4JIRA, Agile Poker or Agile Cards.