Hello everybody,
this is my first question here so please be patient 
I am trying to delete an attachment. The problem is that this attachment seems to be some kind of ghost. I can find it using the search field, and click on it and view (or in this case download) it in the search result, so it exists somewhere.

But it doesn't show up as attachment on the page it is (according to the search result URL) linked to.

If I try to insert a link to the file in the original page, the link appears but does not work (a "#" is appended to the URL).
One possible cause is that the original page it was linked to was been split into several subpages.
My main question is: How can I remove that "ghost" attachment completely from Confluence? I don't want to appear it in the search results.
Thank you in advance!
Franz