Hi all,
I'm looking to run Jira at home for personal use and I'm wondering if it's possible to get a light weight setup for a couple of projects to run on a low resource embedded system.
I have an Arm plug computer with only 128MB of RAMand a 2TB SATA HDD that I use as a web server, subversion server etc and am trying to run Jira on it.
I have installed the latest embedded Java (Soft Float) and the Jira trial (standalone), I have gotten it running and gotten as far as setting up the database.
Setup has been on the database set up page (saying it may take a minute) for a couple of hours, I have been checking the Jira home dir and it has been growing slowly over the last couple of hours and has currently reach about 250MB.
I am wondering if there is some config options I can use to lower the requirements to run Jira, even if it means restricting usage by max connections, number of threads, DB size etc.
Jira will be run at home, only by myself, never more than one connection, my projects will be small and few.
Any suggestions appreciated.