Hi,
To evaluate productivity, I would like to calculate how long in average our issues were open for, from 1st to last day of each month.
Does anyone know how to do this in JIRA?
Thank you!
Hello,
You can use Average Time In Status Gadget.
1. Create a filter which selects required issues.
2. Add Average Time In Status Gadget to your dashboard
3. In the gadget settings choose the filter, period - monthly, statuses - open.
You will get the required information.
Thank you very much for your answer Alexey. How do I access Status Gadget?
Kindly read the following article. You will find there how to create dashboards and add new gadgets. Just when you add a gadget find the Average Time in Status Gadget.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-dashboards-764478209.html
Sorry I should have been more specific, I know how to create a dashboard and add gadget but I don't find "status gadget" nor Average Time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.