Hello,
I tried to install:
https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/44498
But if I upload it in the plugin-manager I'll get an error message:
Could not find a handler capable of installing the plugin at akelesspacelist.zip. Check that the file is a valid plugin.
Same with this one here:
https://bitbucket.org/dvdsmpsn/confluence-space-list-filter-speakeasy/downloads
I've seen that these are no .jar-Files but only .zip-files.
I have installed the speakeasy-plugin (1.3.1) and I'm already running "favourite extension".
What I'm doing wrong?
Thanks for any suggestion --- these extensions seem to be useful ;-)
Bye
Sven
ok, got it. As administrator it is not possible to install.
With another user, I have to go User > Extensions where there is "Install"-Button ;-)
BTW: Space List Filter will not work by default on Confluence 4.x -- Atlassian rejigged the Dashboard.
I've seen this ;-(
Any hint how to tweak it for 4.x ?
You can only install zip extensions via the Speakeasy install dialog. The normal plugin manager will have no idea what that file is. Also, whether administrators can use Speakeasy or not is configurable.
Not really, in Confluence 3.x, all spaces were listed on the dashboard, so client side filtering was easy.
In Confluence 4.x, you need to get a list of spaces from elsewhere. You could perhaps adapt it by taking a JSON feed of spaces from the Lucene index, then populating the list of spaces that way.
Sell me how you get on with that
Ah. ok. Thanks for the information.
Hmm. To retrieve all spaces is "already done", this could be taken from this extension:
https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/44008
(it's working well in 4.x and displays a complete list of all spaces after a hover over the "Dashboard-Link"...)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.