Is there a way to hide the Comment Option when I'm transitioning an issue, I don't want this visible when I'm making a transition from one status to another.
Hi Patrick;
Edit Workflow-->Select transition--> edit transition--> select "none" screen as below
Best regards
Thanks, assuming I did want a screen though with other mandatory fields is there no work around? I suppose adding conditions for fields to be complete would be the way around it preventing the transition from happening.
check below links, meybe it will help
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-remove-quot-comment-quot-textbox-appear-by-default-in/qaq-p/294992
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Hide-quot-Comment-quot-field-on-transition-screens/qaq-p/432965
Hi @Patrick Dufresne,
Unfortunately you can't do this with JIRA right out of the box. But one great solution is to use an add-on like Power Scripts. With a few lines of code, you can easily hide the Comment box during a transition.
We've put together a short 4 min video showing you how to set this all up. We've also included the sample script we used so you can just copy and paste it to test yourself.
Hope this helps!
Johnson
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.