I have a Project, with 5 boards beneath it. I can see the boards, and browse to them. Every now and then, and at least once a day, one of the boards goes missing from the Project.
When I go to the Boards > View All Boards, I can find my board, but when I browse to it, it no longer has the project navigation on the left, and only has 3 navigation icons, although there should be 7 as a Scrum board.
From the Boards area, I am able to "move" the board back to the project, and when the modal window comes up, it shows the project it is associated with as my project, but I still select the project again from the drop down and click set location. Then the board is visible as a navigation under the project again.... for a time.
I have done this now about 10-12 times this week already.
Btw, I am the Admin for the Project and the Board.
Any help or insight would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
Vance
New Information:
To add more information, the Board that I was referring to in the first post is now staying attached to the Project now. However, a different board is now getting disconnected.
Thanks