Hi
I have an JIRA 6.4.9 server and I try to try EazyBI on it. JIRA Server connected to an Oracle 11g Server. And this is the result of my try:I Attached screenshot for each one. Could you help me?
Postgress:
MySQL:
Oracle:
Hi, Ansar,
Regarding MySQL - MySQL JDBC driver isn't included into Jira or eazyBI because of licensing requirements. Please see https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/connecting-jira-applications-to-mysql-802592179.html#ConnectingJIRAapplicationstoMySQL-jdbcdriver2.CopytheMySQLJDBCdrivertoyourapplicationserver how to get it.
Regarding Oracle - usually, eazybi_jira is just username, not database name. In field 'Database' you must provide database name.
Regarding PostgreSQL - it seems that there was an error during eazyBI initialization. Could you please specify used PostgreSQL version?Best regards,
Janis Baiza
Hi @Jānis Baiža _eazyBI_
Thanks for your answer
- For MySQL I do same and reset JIRA server, But nothing happen and I see that message again.
- For Oracle I create a user and Oracle create an schema Automatically. I consider schema as database name. I think the problem here about connection string properties. EasyBi didn't provide right field according to oracle database connection string.
- For Postgres I use version 10
Thanks in advance
Hi, @Ansar Rezaei
In case of Oracle, schema name is almost the same as the user. As database name, you need to specify SID or Service Name. For example, if you have the following TNS record - (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=localhost)(PORT=1521)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME=ORCL))), then in the field 'Database name' you need to enter ORCL.
About MySQL and Postgres - could you please send listing of <JIRA installation directory>/lib/ directory files and eazyBI log files (https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/Troubleshooting#Troubleshooting-eazyBIlogfiles) to support@eazybi.com ?Regards,
Janis
Thanks for your help.I change database name with SID name and It worked for me.I think you should update your documentation, change field name or provide some help for users like me who face with this situation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.