Hi.
I am a product owner for 'cross-team' tasks, meaning that I don't really have any team on my own, but need to assign tasks/stories to individual teams, while still being able to track these tasks on my own board.
How do I go about this? If I assign one of the team-members of the other Projects on this task they will simply get an email, but the task will remain on my board, and not be added to their teams backlog.
Is there a way around this? Instead of my own project should I instead have a board that filters on e.g. a tag 'Project x', so that all tasks on boards tagged with project x will show up simultaneously on my board as well as on the team-boards?
However as the current setup is all teams have their own project, so this is a 'cross-project' issue. Or can I clone tasks to other boards and keep them linked to keep track of the tasks that have been assigned to other teams?