Hi,
I am trying to figure out the best way to configure Confluence and Jira to build an app.
My understanding so far is:
- Create Project in Jira using Kanban template
- Create Space in Confluence and complete the overview
- Create a Requirements page for the first Epic, and link to Jira
- Complete the Requirements page and use this to create Stories/Tasks in Jira
- Allocate the tasks to development, create sub tasks
- Repeat for next Epic
I'd like to issue tasks to non-developers regarding the Confluence collaboration. Things like:
- Review Stories
- Create wireframes
- Add comments
- Approve content
Should I create separate project for the non-developer based tasks?
I know I can link two projects to this, so was thinking of creating:
- Project1 - APP-DEV
- Project2 - APP-PREDEV (or NONDEV or PM or whatever)
The people in Project 2 would be:
Stakeholders
Designers
Research
Working Groups
Is this a usual approach?
Thanks
Patrick